It is our favorite territory, and it is of course in France that our interventions were the most numerous.
- In France, we have performed all the services falling within our area of competence and described on this site.
- In the other countries, we mainly carried out surveys of GCP’s as well as some study missions for the European commission
- Because of the historical links between France and West and North Africa, many French companies and therefore several of our customers, work there regularly. But we also went there on behalf of local companies, and sometimes for certain US entities. In these countries, we have:
- Established site traverses and permanent GNSS networks
- Survey GCP’s and Lidar reference surfaces
- Animated trainings.
- We have also set up sites: Al Moustakbal dam in Algeria (6 million cubic meters of riprap) and road works in Niger.
- We also intervened further east (Egypt, Jordan and Sudan) and further south (in the Indian Ocean Islands) mainly for GCP’s surveys as well as for drone surveys in Namibia.
- In Bolivia, Colombia, Panama and Uruguay, we have entrusted the field surveys to a Spanish partner.
In Argentina and Peru, we intervened in the field (by entrusting a few sites to our Spanish partner).
- In Mexico and Belize, we have entrusted the field surveys to a Mexican partner.
- In the Caribbean Sea, we worked in Antigua, the French Antilles (Guadeloupe and Martinique), Curaçao, Grenada, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Sainte Croix (US Virgin Islands), Trinidad and Tobago.
- This was mainly for GCP’s surveys, but we also implemented the new ILS at Pointe à Pitre airport in Guadeloupe and two training missions in Haiti as part of the establishment of the network GNSS permanent.
Countries of the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Islands where TopoSat intervened
- Implementation of the new ILS at Tontouta airport in New Caledonia
- Surveys and accuracy controls during the installation of Mode S multilateration systems at Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi airports in Thailand, Hong Kong and New Delhi in India.
- GCP’s survey on all these countries (except New Caledonia)
This is for information only, as the geopolitical situation of some countries has now changed radically and we can no longer work there. Conversely, there are many countries we have not yet visited that are interested in our services.